Leaking roof in sun room

I bought PGT NatureScape sunroom in May. Ever since, the room never been completed. I mean every single time when it' s rain, it leaks. Always at the center seam, some times at the sky light. Contractor have to come back to fix. I think, how they fix is either adding (silicon?) sealing or replacing sealing. They have done that several times that never worked. They have been doing business (siding, windows, etc) for 30 years at the same location I thought reliable contractor. How ever, I am ready to ask them to do something better this time. I've been patient but it is very ridiculous. I would like to ask you what could be wrong. Is it too much to ask them to redo the roof? Today they even don't return my call. That make me wonder if they know it is not able to repair.

Reply to
Arcury

If they're really 30 years in one location, have your attorney call them. They'll return your call ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Reply to
Jim Thompson

Hi, Using sealant is normal thing but mechanically/structurally the whole sun room should be rigid and stable. If things keep moving by heat or vibration or whatever, nothing will keep the seal intact. I have two sun rooms, one is 4 season, one is 3 season. 8 and 6 years old. No leak, nothing from the ceiling. Sounds like yours is put together or designed poorly. When room is assembled according to blue print, seams are very tight to begin with. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Shit, wake up, get an atty , this puss is screwin you..... What do you need a hand holding .........,,,,............ For a fee anypone willl ... do it yourself............

Reply to
m Ransley