lawnmower help

I may buy a Lawnboy mower that has rear-wheel drive. how does the Toro Personal pace compare? are there any drawbacks to self propel mowers? do they take getting used to? i don't mind a push mower....just would like to take some of the exertion off. i could go either way on the lawn size.....but my backyard has some obstaclese to go around. advice?

Reply to
SeaKan

John Lawrence

I believe that most if not all the Lawnboys are not 4 cycle.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I thought the 'real' LawnBoys (the 2-cyles with the staggered wheel in front) have all gone away, now that it has been a few years since they were eaten by Toro. Nobody even sells the LawnBoy branded Toros around here.

aem sends....

Reply to
ameijers

Lawn Boy sells both 2 and 4cycle now. They have a rear powered 4 cycle self propelled much like the Toro Personel Pace. My neighbor just got one. Big advantage in my Toro is more height adjustment settings.

Reply to
rdglide03-dbasedos