Lawn chairs color

My dark blue plastic lawn chairs have started to lose their color on peoples clothes. Is there any quick fix for this, I do not really want to buy new ones, as they were not that cheap.

Thanks

JIM

Reply to
Jim

krylon has a spray paint for plastic

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

bring them back to the store you bought them from.. they are defective.. looking their color.. if they are old then throw them out or just let people you dont like sit in the chairs.....

Reply to
dbird

I have white plastic chairs and I've had to replace them about every 5 years. The vinyl used deteriorate in the sun and I don't think you can restore them. I only paid $ 5.00 each for mine and you can find them on sale for about $3.00 - $4.00

Ron

Reply to
Ron

The plastic is deteriorating. They are on their way out. In other words, they will soon break. Why do people buy those cheap plastic pieces of shit? If we all refused to buy that plastic crap, the manufacturers would be forced to make something substantial out of wood or metal. I personally built my own benches out of treated

2x10's. I think I spent $25, and they will last for many years.
Reply to
whitey