Laundry pods

Avoiding accidental spills? Maybe if you're carrying the box of detergent in your laundry basket/box/bag? I used a bottle with a lid.

BTW, I used to know someone who kept insisting (loudly) that I should have bought something sold for that purpose (carrying detergent powder). It couldn't have been any better than that old shampoo bottle.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Exactly!

We used a Tupperware bottle. The whole top popped off to fill it and it had a smaller cap that allowed you to pour out a small amount.

Reply to
gfretwell

Moe DeLoughan posted for all of us...

ha ha ha a good one +23

Reply to
Tekkie®

I can't remember the name, but about thirty years ago there was a blue and white granular detergent, about the consistency of sugar, that came in a bottle with handle and measuring cap. It was *very* easy to carry and pour, even more than the liquids, but it doesn't seem to be available any more.

Reply to
Neill Massello

I was busted smuggling grass by TSA too. The box arrived two days later.

gfretwell

I might be able to possibly tell you a hypothetical 40 year old story about a supposed member of the US military who may have passed a pat-down search at a foreign airport even though there may have been a couple of ounces of what may have been hashish possibly packed tightly alongside his hypothetical gonads.

Maybe.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You can put any powder in a bottle, what I did when I was using a laundromat 30 years ago. Since it's dry, a paper funnel works fine.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I understand paper funnels for paint and other things that don't wash off easily but I like those plastic ones for anything that is easy to clean up. Soap powder is definitely one of those things. I have other funnels I only use for certain things like used oil and they just get wiped off. Just don't mix it up with the one you use for your hip flask ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

I always thought you were a malcontent! Did they call the DEA over to give it a scan?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

They're the ones that switched their weapons for mariachis right?

Reply to
Tekkie®

sms posted for all of us...

What's the policy on trans-genders? ;~)

Reply to
Tekkie®

Neill Massello posted for all of us...

~~~~~ Every things better with Blue Bonnet on it ~~~~~~ OOPS that would not be it...

Reply to
Tekkie®

You are on the list now! You are going down. Meanwhile Elshitee de Fukheed is blowing through the line smiling at you stupid American.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

You can count on it. Why ruin their at non-successful record?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Yeah a buddy had come over to do an oil change. He didn't look at the different funnels and used one for oil, w/w, radiator and tranny fluids. Not my problem because I warned him. Never let the stoopid ass use my stuff again. What a putz.

Reply to
Tekkie®