latex paint

this paint its a roof sealer with color. , I NEED TO REMOVE IT!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
dee

It would be easier to paint over it.

Reply to
HeyBub

In your CC&R's ? Looked back at mine. The HOA can foreclose on the lien and can actually bid at the foreclosure sale.

-- Oren

Oren

The house is messy again, but otoh, I was just given a second or third copy of the papers. I'll try to find them and look.

Reply to
mm

Yes, the HOA approved color. Power wash will make a hell of a mess.

-- Oren

Oren

I live in FL and have a tile roof which hasn't been painted since we moved in. Is there some reason why you cannot paint over the red latex paint? I think mine was painted with oil paint since almost everything else was painted with oils... but I thought you could paint over latex with oil.

My understanding about liens on houses is that the owner can sell a house with a lien on it (if someone wants to buy it) but the money owed the lien holder is taken out at closing and used to satisfy the lien so the buyer can get a clear title.

Reply to
Dottie

From '52-'89; living in FL I never saw a painted tile roof. It might happen today, but I never saw one! The one exception might be a white coat over a tar/roofing material to refract the FL sun.

In NV the lien has to released by the holder or otherwise cleared before closing.

-- Oren

Oren

I have one paper copy; the management company for HOA put our CC&R online in PDF format.

The one flaw is I cannot word search the file. I've asked this to be corrected (restricted file).

Glad I took another read on lien/foreclosure. d8=

-- Oren

Oren