Laminate Flooring

I am going to have laminate flooring put in my living room. Can laminate flooring be put on stairs? Has anyone had experience with this....positive or negative?

Thank you Bill

Reply to
HB2

"HB2" wrote in news:Igtnc.12823$536.2440137@attbi_s03:

Yes

No problems in our house.

Reply to
Murray Peterson

this....positive

Yes, that is one reason I went with laminate. We have Wilson Art.

and it looks as good today as it did about 6 years ago when installed. Not a scratch or mark on it and this is a very high traffic area from family room to kitchen. They sell special trim for the bullnose on the stairs. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski