Labels on my breaker box

I have a 15 breaker labeled CP and another 15 labeled TC. I can't figure out what they go to all I know is it's downstairs. I'm a new homeowner.

Reply to
Jack

Do you have a trash compactor?

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Look for the hidden room where the Cannabis Plants were grown .. :-) John T.

Reply to
hubops

You could try turning them off (one at a time) and see what doesn't work. If everything still works, you could leave them off.

Reply to
Sam E

CP could be Control Panel? for an alarm system.

Or you may have the main breaker for the Canadian Pacific railroad. Turn it off and see if trains stop.

TC could be trash compactor. Do you have one?

On a rainy Saturday when you have nothing to do, check out what braker does what if the labels look at all confusing.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Good advice, and mine are pretty well labeled by the original electrician, I think, but in all these years, only one or two have ever tripped, plus one or two I turned off to work on the circuit. I don't really know what the others do.

Reply to
micky