Kohler sink

I need to install a new stainless sink. This a self riming sink what is the best sealant to use around the permitter,and an opinion on Kohler brand Frank

Reply to
frank

I have two bathrooms, all with Kohler fixtures (sinks, toilets and shower). Two years and no problems. Go to the Kohler site, look at installation manuals and try to get you answer there. Or, give them a call, their tech advice helped me when we were installing the shower. MLD

Reply to
MLD

Thank for the info they recommend 100% silicone.

Reply to
frank