Kitchen Counter Question

My sink is in front of the aluminum window and the counter top is flush with the bottom of the window aluminum plate - zero clearance. If I replace the existing counter with a thicker counter top its going to look funny in front of the window. Maybe easier to change the window??!! Don't want to change the existing counter height - lot of work and don't want to damage the walls when I try to flush cut the cabinets. Any suggestions? Thanks!.

Reply to
Kim

could you route out whatever needs to clear the window off the new countertop, and caulk it?

randy

Reply to
xrongor

Kim,

How are you going to change the thickness of the counter top to a thicker top without changing the height?

Kim wrote:

Reply to
G Henslee