Kitchen Cabinets from IPEX Home Supply, NJ ?

I've passed this place (with the big WOOD CABINETS sign) on Tonnelle Ave, North Bergen numerous times. We're finally redoing the kitchen and are shopping kitchen cabinets. As usual budget is tight so we were all set to go with the IKEA line, I know, I know, but the current cabinets are literally falling apart and its about all we could afford. I'm doing all the labor. I stopped in Ipex this morning. For about the same price, I DID NOT tell him how much we were going to spend, he has all wood, assembled cabinets, in stock. NO PARTICLE or PRESSED BOARD. Has anybody purchased his cabinets?

Reply to
HereWeGoYetAgain