Keys to adjust temp on Kenmore range oven?

I've got a Kenmore range that's about 4 years old. Don't have model number handy, but it's a pretty basic smoothtop with electronic controls.

In our previous house we had a Kenmore wall oven of similar design and age. I recall that there was a special combination of keys you could press to put it into a mode where you could adjust the oven temperature calibration up or down.

I'd like to do this to our current oven, but don't have the manual.

Anyone out there happen to know the magic key combination?

Thanks!

Eric Law

Reply to
EL

model number handy, but it's a pretty basic smoothtop with

design and age. I recall that there was a special combination of

adjust the oven temperature calibration up or down.

manual.

It's fairly likely you can find the manual on the sears site.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Check the web site and you may find the instruction book there to download. If Sears does not have it, find the manufacturer (probably Whirlpool or Frigidaire) and check their web site for it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

number handy, but it's a pretty basic smoothtop with

and age. I recall that there was a special combination of

oven temperature calibration up or down.

Hi,

Kenmore is made by several different companies.

Some model# helps.

oven temperature > calibration up or down.

*Some* common ones are below....

Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Jeff,

Through the technological miracle of emailing the wife, I now have the model # in my posession! ;^)

It's 911.95879891

Eric Law

Reply to
EL