Kenmore(Whirlpool) Dishwasher won't start no lights on panel?

My Kenmore (Whirlpool) Dishwasher 665.15955793 won't start and there are no lights on the front panel either. Can someone help? I have some electrical/electronic experience and after opening it up have discovered that there is power to the electronic control unit. I can't tell if the correct amount of power is coming out to the front touch control panel or not. I am having difficulty reading the tech sheet. It looks like I should see power on pins 7 & 8 exiting from the electronic control unit but I only get about 2 volts? I have also noticed that there is a brown jumper wire going to the electronic control unit that has a brown hot spot where it connects to the unit and there is a brown hot spot on the circuit board on top and bottom. Do you think that it is a bad electronic control unit or computer brain? Help please. Thank you.

Kevin Houseman

Reply to
kjjjh