Kenmore icemaker stopped making ice

The fridge is not yet 2 years old, its got the excelerice feature and i was using that a couple days ago to speed up the ice process. the ice is in the freeze molds but it is not getting pushed out any longer. Here is the model, can anyone offer any inside informatioin on this model? Is it reliable, is there a quick fix for my situation? should i heat up the freezer in hopes that the ice maker is frozen?

mod = 106.56676500 sn = ss4122479

thank you, tom

Reply to
tburk

It is working now guys. I took a hair dryer and heated up the inlet water line inside the freezer and turned up the heat in the freezer and it started cranking away dropping new cubes.

Thank you.

Reply to
tburk