Kenmore Elite Dishwasher 665.16592

I have a Kenmore Elite Dishwasher that 1 1/2 years old and it has suddenly quit working. When I plug it in the control panel goes to express wash. When I push start it does nothing. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Desotopaw

Hi,

Not a full model#.

Sounds like one key pad may be stuck ( if yours has a key panal )

No lights/sounds/nothing?

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

The correct model # is 665-16593202. It does have a key panel. I took it apart and unplugged everything and it worked for a few days but quit again. It's a mystery to me.

Reply to
Desotopaw

With one selection comming up on it's own...certainly -sounds- like a bad key panal. Check your use&care manual as this part may have some extended parts warranty.

Panal Wh.

Panal Bk.

Panal Bsq

Panal Graphite

Should be a tech sheet inside to help with some tests for the control and key panal.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid