Keep off the grass

A man put up a good old fashioned electric fence to get kid's attention. <https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/05/man-electric-fence-yard-keep-students-lawn/ He put it on county property so had to remove it. Officials are ok with him putting it back up on his property.
On 9/5/2018 10:23 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

I'm surprised he can keep it. Now he has to worry about retaliation from the parents.
On 9/5/2018 11:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Eff the parents! They should teach their little sweet darling cupcakes who probably never do anything wrong to respect other people's property and stop littering the grounds.
On 9/5/18 9:23 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Someone has it wrong. There are pictures here <https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/05/us/bus-stop-electric-fence-trnd/ of the supposed electric fence keeping the kids off of the owner's property. That isn't an electric fence. It's touching the ground and there aren't any insulators on the posts.
On 9/9/2018 8:04 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

LOL.... "The Neighbors were "shocked" to find out about the fence...... " I wonder if that was pun intended by the writer.