Keep off the grass

A man put up a good old fashioned electric fence to get kid's attention. He put it on county property so had to remove it. Officials are ok with him putting it back up on his property.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I'm surprised he can keep it. Now he has to worry about retaliation from the parents.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Someone has it wrong. There are pictures here of the supposed electric fence keeping the kids off of the owner's property. That isn't an electric fence. It's touching the ground and there aren't any insulators on the posts.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

LOL.... "The Neighbors were "shocked" to find out about the fence...... " I wonder if that was pun intended by the writer.

Reply to
Meanie

Eff the parents! They should teach their little sweet darling cupcakes who probably never do anything wrong to respect other people's property and stop littering the grounds.

Reply to
Meanie