Jotul Stoves - Anyone sell these stoves Online?

I am looking for a dealer who sells Jotul online. Too far from any "local" dealers here, and need to purchase a stove.

Any ideas?

Reply to
M Wilson

On 25 Oct 2004 19:42:11 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com (M Wilson) wrote (with possible editing):

The shipping is going to kill you. They are really heavy. Where are you located? Interested in a used one?

Reply to
L. M. Rappaport

Another interesting resource you should check out is Renovators.com

They have a forum dedicated to finding products and dealers called "Where can I find...".

Reply to
Tom

also look at vermont castings. years ago i looked at both and bought a vermont castings stove and liked it. both are great brands, at least in 1980 they were.

Reply to
charlie