Joining stringers for long stairs

Put the "sisters" on the inside and there is no effect on the ballisters. I'd use PL Plus to glue it, and I'd want the wood pretty dry.

Reply to
clare

PT ply can be pretty well saturated with water too. I've cut it with a circular saw and had a plume of more water than sawdust.

Reply to
clare

If the right side was the same as the left, that would be no problem. But it's not, so it is.

Reply to
Tony Botchagaloop