John Deere Question

I had this buried in another post.

It probably should've been separated.

Does anyone have first hand experience with the John Deere power washers ?

I think they're recent products. I saw an advertisement, and they're using a Honda engine.

So John Deere name + Honda engine, is it worth the price premium ? I believe it was around $900 the one i saw.

Reply to
DrDoom

Hi, My experience with John Deere has been excellent. If Honda engine is used, I'd think it'll be good. Their service is second to none, IMO.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

JD second sources their line of power hand tools to their specifications. I'm not sure who the power washers are from but I'll concur w/ the other poster that they treat them as if they were an in- house JD product. As ususal, they're kinda' proud of green, but the quality is good and service and parts are w/o peer in the home products market.

Reply to
dpb

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub