Ithaca, NY Home Repair Show

Hello,

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a home repair trade show in Ithaca, NY next month, but I have had a devil of a time finding info on it.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can provide a link to it, that would be great.

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Michael Gallagher

"Michael Gallagher" wrote in news:1138548962 snipped-for-privacy@sp6iad.superfeed.net:

Get in touch with their Chamber of Commerce. Google!

Reply to
Stephen King

Do you mean March 24-26, 2006 Army Reserve Center Ithaca, NY ?

It's also been advertised in the Ithaca Journal for several weeks.

Happy modeming, Bill

Reply to
Berkshire Bill

No; something else. Thanks anyway.