Is there a single useful Apple iOS camera capability that isn't already on Android?

^ Pathetic old fart troll can't take his own medicine. : )

Reply to
Jolly Roger

nobody handed me anything on the linux newsgroups.

a couple of people didn't understand anything about networking and argued anyway, much like you do.

several others agreed with what i said, including your best buddy, jeff lieberman.

if anyone had their head handed, it was you, with your f***ed up idea that a static ip on a phone is required to be able to ftp.

Reply to
nospam

LOL... What an idiot troll...

Reply to
Jolly Roger

yep. he was oblivious as to what reserved dhcp and dns are for.

Reply to
nospam

Nope. iOS is infinitely more secure than Android since android is *not* secure.

You wouldn't know technical acumen if it beat you about the head and shoulders.

Reply to
Lewis

That is simply a lie.

Reply to
Lewis

In , PAS suggested:

Even though there were a dozen Android phones that have better or equal camera/video quality of results than the best iPhone out there, do you find it interesting that there are 9 Android phones that have better QOR than the best that Apple offers?

89

- Google Pixel

88

- HTC 10

- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

- Sony Xperia X Performance

87

- Huawei P10

- Moto Z Force Droid

- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus

- Sony Xperia XZ

- Sony Xperia Z5

86

- Apple iPhone 7

- LG G5

- Samsung Galaxy Note V

- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

85

- Huawei Mate 9

- LG V20

84

- Apple iPhone 6s Plus

- Google Nexus 6P

- Moto Z Droid

- Moto G Plus

- Moto Droid Turbo 2

83

- LG G4

- Moto X Style

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4

82

- Apple iPhone 6s

- Apple iPhone 6 Plus

- Apple iPhone 6

- BlackBerry Priv

- Sony Xperia Z3+

- TCL 950

Reply to
Tomos Davies

In , nospam suggested:

They had to say "your opinion is duly noted" so many times that even you stopped trolling them with your nonsense.

Reply to
Tomos Davies

In , Jolly Roger suggested:

Said if this is a contest of wits. :-)

Reply to
Tomos Davies

you're lying.

as i said, jeff lieberman, who knows way more about networking than everyone in that thread *combined*, agrees with what i said.

the simple fact is that you made a complete fool of yourself.

Reply to
nospam

As he does *regularly*. : )

Reply to
Jolly Roger

In , Lewis suggested:

You sure showed me. HINT: Look up the words to see what they mean and then follow the point.

Reply to
Tomos Davies

In , Lewis suggested:

Your unsubstantiated opinion is duly noted.

Reply to
Tomos Davies

BitTorrent has iOS apps, dipshit troll liar.

Reply to
Lewis

In , Lewis suggested:

Whooosh.

Reply to
Tomos Davies

In , Jolly Roger suggested:

Your increasingly vile level of vitriol is hinting at a psychological disturbance so I'll let you simmer on your own for a while.

Reply to
Tomos Davies

That's because there are more Android phone makers than iPhone makers. It's simple math. How much better the Android phones photo quality is over the iPhone's is imperceptible to the eye. Just get over it. People like their iPhones like you like your Android. For that matter, if it wasn't for the first iPhone, we Android users wouldn't have the nice Android phones that we do. Apple got the ball rolling.

Reply to
PAS

In , Jolly Roger suggested:

Notice all I speak are verifiable facts. You?

Pure vitriol.

Why do you hate the truth so much that you respond to verifiable facts with utterly vile diatribes?

Reply to
Tomos Davies

In , PAS suggested:

That's a good answer because even I was surprised that there are a dozen Android phones (literally) that are better or the same as iOS with respect to camera output (and 9 that are better than the best iOS has to offer).

It seems that most iOS users feel their camera output is better than that of Android, so, they must be comparing to the phones that just happen to be worse, since that list was pretty conclusive.

I think you're missing the key observation here, which is psychological, and which has nothing to do with me (my circa 2012 Android phone rated along with the iPhone 5), since I happen to own SLRs where no mobile phone can compete.

The key observation is that Android clearly has better camera QOR, where the *subject* of this thread is a comparison of Android to iOS in the camera features.

Point is, and always was, there is nothing to warrant the high opinion iOS owners have of their equipment other than that they simply parrot that which the Apple Marketing Machine tells them to parrot.

Same on safety. Same on ease of use. Same on functionality.

It is to the credit of the Apple Marketing Machine that the iOS user doesn't have a clue how badly his equipment fares when stacked up against Android.

The iOS owners are not only clueless, but they're wrong on all counts.

It's like when Japan thought it was superior to the USA at the start of WWII, where all they really had was the Marketing Machine (aka the Bamboo Spear Warrior Spirit) - but in the end - they had nothing.

I've bought iPhones and I have iPads so you get me wrong. I just happen to know the equipment is inferior in form, function, capability and results - but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

It's like not liking your own kid if he didn't get into Harvard for graduate school. You still like him - but you recognize him for what he is.

Same with iOS devices. They're ok. But Android devices always are better in anything you choose to compare against except sales figures (which is what matters, to Apple anyway), in the end.

Let's not get started on all the things that Apple copied also, but yes, Android had a target to beat, which has been beaten to death long ago.

Apple can't compete - but they win in one respect which is the loyalty and gullibility of its overall user base.

Reply to
Tomos Davies

Repeating that lie over and over isn't fooling anyone, dumb ass. The troll doth protest too much. You've repeatedly shown you don't have the mental facility to distinguish fact from fiction. You constantly claim your dimwitted opinions are "facts". Your bullshit claim that iOS users can't transfer stuff to any PC without installing anything on the PC is laughably false. You're nothing but an Apple-hating zealot who clearly knows next to *nothing* about iOS; and your stupid trolls just point out how huge a fool you really are. The world rightly laughs at idiots like you. You're a joke, old fart. Be proud!

Reply to
Jolly Roger