is there a moderated version of alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 10:47:17 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

over in the nasa science space area a member ceated a moderated group. it was a smashing success, perhaps 10 posts a year.........
no traffic at all
On 09/01/2016 11:46 AM, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Did you ever wonder what kind of person wants to moderate the opinion of others?

One man's noise is another man's music.
For example, I love the sound of a 747's 4 engines spinning up on take off. OTOH, the law is the only thing that prevents me from shooting obnoxious Harleys with load pipes. :-)

Yes, they use it to harves your personal info for profit. There is no escaping G$

We need Trump. I hope he wins.
Clinton is a disgusting manipulative bitch. Cough...(oh poor me)...cough...(oh poor me)...cough...cough
Obama is a disgrace to the black race.

You're welcome!
On Saturday, September 10, 2016 at 10:29:05 AM UTC-4, hall pass wrote:

I have been a moderator of several groups, including about the old petticoat junction tv show, geez that was a nightmare, at obesityhelp.com about weight loss surgery.
i did it only to help others and always believed the least moderation is the best moderation