Interesting video

Yes, it is interesting. What we don't know is if his theory is any more valid than anyone else. I'm sure the US made mistakes. If nothing else, actions and precautions should have started earlier.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Kevin Hassett's "cubic model"?

When you task a guy with no relevant knowledge to create a model, what could possibly go wrong?

Reply to
Jim Joyce

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote

Just because some fool claims something...

He could even get the number of deaths due to the virus in Taiwan right.

Or explain why sweden has a much higher deaths per million than its scandinavian neighbours.

Or why Brazil has one of the worst results in the world, so it cant be the weather either.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Ed Pawlowski snipped-for-privacy@snet.xxx wrote

Not really with so many obvious holes in it.

Yes we do, that its not, because he didn’t even attempt to explain the only real hard evidence that we have, that sweden got a much worse result in deaths per million due to the virus than its scandinavian neighbours did.

And his stupid claim about the weather cant fly either given that brazil has got one of the worst results in the entire world deaths per million wise.

And so did sweden, particularly with its nursing homes and close.

And that’s the reason taiwan did so well, did that very early and quarantined those entering the country for 2 weeks to see if they were infected and its much easier to trace the contacts there than in most other countrys.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Since none of the models have been accurate I question the models.

Reply to
gfretwell