Insurance qustion

First of all, mine was a 124, not an X-1/9.

Secondly, I did indeed drive it daily for 27 years. How the f*ck you think I got around? It was the only car we owned.

Thirdly, I never mentioned mileage although it did pretty well...35 mpg on the road and - IIRC - a bit less than 30 in town. High 20s maybe. Or did you mean the miles ON the car? I have no idea why you would dispute that,

160,000 mile in 27 years isn't exactly a bunch and about half of that was in the last 9 years.

Fourthly, you are welcome to come look for yourself, it's sitting in the garage.

Reply to
dadiOH

Man with that endurance and longevity it should be in the freaking Simthsonian.....

Reply to
trader4

I don't know of any insurance, which is free. What state don't you pay for insurance?

Reply to
Chomper

Surely you're not as stupid as HomoGay and Dumbie! Well, maybe...

Reply to
krw

Nice try. I'm sure you feel silly (read stupid) by making the comment I

*pay* for the insurance.

Go fish somewhere else, or drink another and pass out.

Reply to
Chomper

Yes, I see that you really are dumber than Dumbie. Of course you

*pay* for insurance. You pay *MORE* for such silliness.
Reply to
krw