Important news

This is Will. Glad to meet you. I am from GuangZhou china.i am a shoes seller and wholesaleer. I am work for

There are some of our hot sell shoes in the inclosure. You can visit our website too .You can chooose all you like on my website. My webiste is :

my email : snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

aoov.com

Hi Will,

Do you know your government has filtered the internet search engines in all of China to keep the Chinese people from certain world news events?

-zero

Reply to
zero