Looking for info on walk-in bathtub

I'm thinking to have some work done in the downstairs bathroom. I may replace the bath with a shower area (not simply a ready-made shower enclosure) or a walk-in bathtub. I checked with local plumbing companies and no one seems to have any experience with them. One fellow told me he has seen one but hasn't installed any. At any rate, the manufacturers generally claim their product is easily installed by any licenced plumber.

I'm wondering what experiences people may have had with them, in particular, on the installation side. One other concern I have is leg room. Ideally, I'd like to actually sit down in the model I wanted to buy before actually buying it but no one in town has any in their showroom so this may prove to be difficult. I'm fairly tall and knee-room is often a concern.

Thanks

DDW

Reply to
Dont use

Greetings, I don't know where you are located but we manufacture the best combination of quality and price walk-in bathtub in North America which is also the easiest to install in the industry. I know as I designed it myself after selling about 15 different brands of walk-in tubs that were overpriced and poorly built. Our site is

and if you have questions about walk-in tubs, and not just ours please give me a call and I can tell you what I know. We are located in Vancouver, BC, Canada and ship EazyBaths all over the world on a regular basis and we can get one to any doorstep in North America. You can reach me at 1-800-341-1164 any time day, nights, or weekends and I will always give you the info you need with no extra facts added. Thanks, Jeff O'Neill President - EAZYBATH

Jeff O'Neill President Sheldon Technologies Ltd. EAZYBATH CANADA

1-800-341-1164 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
jeboneill