Iinput a cellphone number, get back the cellular provider and email address

Is there a webpage where you input a phone number and it replies with

>the cellular provider. > >I think someone here once said there was, but I may be mixing things up. >I'm finally convinced that some people are more likely or quicker to see >a text than play voicemail and I like that I can just send an email to a >cellphone and it turns, like a caterpiller, into a text.

I had googled and found nothing, but I found better search words:

what is cellular provider for this number

So the answer to my own qustion is:

And probably, but I haven't tried it
When you know the provider, you can go to this page and find how to email a text to the phone:

For example, to text a Verizon phone, send an eamail to snipped-for-privacy@vtext.com unfortunately, Verizon has two other choices, @myvzw.com and @vswpix.com But 99% of the others only have one.

Even though I use Mint Mobile, the email address is tmobile. OTOH a friend who uses Cricket has a cricket email address.

No more lifting that heavy phone to make a text when you are already at your keyboard.

Reply to
micky