I'm so tired of having to wear a mask all the time.

I'm getting tired of all this Corona protective steps**. It's been months, I'm really sick of having to wear a mask "all the time". And the vaccine is almost here so I don't see any point to all this. Starting tomorrow, I'm not wearing my mask anymore or worrying about how close I am to other people.

Also, anyone can see how modesty requirements have lessened over the years -- just look at bathing suits -- and how sexual restraints have also loosened, and I can see that it's going further, and I'm really tired of having to wear pants all the time, so starting tomorrow, I'm not going to wear pants on warm days or when indoors. I found an attractive shoulder bag to carry my shoes, socks, and pants in.

Soon we're going to have free love, and permitted sex in the parks and at bus shelters and bus benches, and it's such a nuisance to wear underwear all the time so starting in spring, I'm not going to wear that either. It won't be long after that that the law will have changed and there will be no legal or practical reason for wearing all those clothes. It's silly to wait until the last minute, or to wait until there are no legal proscriptions or consequences. Be a leader, not a follower.

**I'm even tired of the saying Covid-19, which is too complicated, and Covid, which doesn't sound good, compared to corona.
Reply to
micky

Maybe the real purpose of mask requirements is to get people to stay home (the one place where masks are NOT required).

Vaccines take awhile to work and NOTHING is 100% effective.

Also, the coin shortage may not be real, but a result of fear of germs.

This concern about germs, by healthy people would be considered obsessive at any other time.

I remember a story where people suddenly became much more intelligent. Many realized there was usually no need for clothes.

I never liked saying CoViD-19 either.

Consider the possibility that you have already had the disease but didn't notice and are now immune and have nothing to worry about.

Reply to
Sam E

I'm sure I have not, but today I found out that because I'm having a medical procedure on Wednesday, they insist I have a corona test on Monday. So I will.

They won't be anywhere near my mouth or nose, so I wonder why they care so much, but I'm not going to ask until afterwards. I don't want to poke them.

Reply to
micky

Wow. I hope you passed all the tests and procedures.

Reply to
micky

Here, the same woman who said I had to take the test on Monday for a procedure on Wednesday gave me a form that said I had to take it on Saturday. In general 72 hours in advance. But when I called the actual lab, another woman agreed 42 hours was enough. 11:45Monday for a test maybe 7AM on Wednesday. It's slightly unnerving that the form didn't agree with them. I hope the test has been processed by next Wednesay, 8 days from now.

I tried to find out which test it was, but all she said was up your nose with a rubber hose. or someething like that.

Is that PCR, or antibodies, or something or all of them via the nose?

If you've had 5 tests, you should be an authority. If you cared.

Reply to
micky

I had one of those tests years ago for some reason. Yes, very unpleasant.

Thanks. I'll look up moree about PCR tests. And I'll ask them, next Monday.

Reply to
micky