I have heard my mom use the term conniption fit all my life.

I have heard my mom use the term conniption fit all my life. This must be what one looks like. :)

Metspitzer

I spattered the screen! Thanks - I needed a good laugh after trip to plumbing hell.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

I was thinking epileptic cat.

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

slippery floor

Reply to
philo

We had a cat that would eat grasshoppers, evidently swallowing them whole. The cat would respond to the grasshopper kicking inside its stomach made us think at first it was either possessed, gone mad, or wildly convulsing into death. Complete with eyes bulging out! Not ours, the cat's.

Reply to
RobertMacy

Our cats are indoor cats so they don't get to eat assorted bugs (other than an occasional fly) but when I was a kid I had a pet toad; used to sometimes catch fire flies for it, he actually glowed (flashed) in the dark until his digestive juices did them in.

Reply to
dadiOH

Damn, that's one ugly couch.

Reply to