hydronic heater is on in summer

My A/C has not been working well. I went to the attic to check it and found the hydronic coil warm (estimated around 110 oF). From the water heater, I closed both the inlet and outlet valves from and to the hydronic unit on the attic.

I know almost nothing about hydronic heater. My question is: is it safe to close the valves? Would closing the valves hurt anything?

Reply to
John Smith

Is the pump running, is it still heating, turn it All Off.

Reply to
m Ransley