Hydro jet for clearing kitchen line

No. I'll sit in Drano for months with little or no damage.

I have no idea but it *WASN'T* Drano. Maybe they used some sort of acid but if so, mom's pan was the least of the problems.

Reply to
krw

How do you know HB is a female? What have I missed?

Reply to
hrhofmann

HB is an old bag. Female? Well...

Reply to
krw

You missed the logic used by some posters when they do not agree with the other person.

Reply to
bud--

Or when they are simply badly brought up, ill-mannered, and patently insecure.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Yep. HB admitted to being an old bag.