how to neutralize Liquid Plumber spill

Have a sink that Liquid Plumber didn't help and in fact went out over the top and onto the floor. What's the best way to neutralize and clean up? Thank you.

Reply to
JJ

Vinegar with a caustic cleaner and baking soda with acid. Sodium metabisulfite if there is bleach in it.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Since the MSDS said sodium hydroxide, I went with vinegar. Added and let sit for a min or so, then sacrificed a beach towel for clean up.

Reply to
JJ

When I looked it up, it said it also had sodium hypochlorite in it and think it is as strong as pure commercial bleach. Did not realize the brand is called Liquid Plumr and was thinking general about drain cleaners usually caustic or acid.

Reply to
invalid unparseable