How to mount Chia Pets to wall?

I already know my wife is giving me a chia pet for Christmas. Just like the one she gave me last year, and the year before that, and before that, etc. These things are getting out of control and I need to hang them on the wall. Do they make any chia clamps to mount them?

Reply to
me

Actually, you don't need to go thru all that toil and trouble. Simple putting the Chia back in the box and stacking the boxes one atop each other on a shelf way in the back of a closet makes for a stable yet attractive storage method that is probably more trouble than Chias are worth, but what the heck. Best part is, if you put them far back enough on a closet shelf, you never have to worry about dusting them. Ever.

AJS

Reply to
AJScott

I'll tell you if you take these fruit cakes off my hands.

Frank

Reply to
F.H.

I'm sure that you are worthy of the love and respect that such a gift implies.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

It's good to be sure about anything. I'm fairly certain about the sentiment behind your words but I'm not "sure".

"You can't depend on your judgment when your imagination is out of focus. "

Mark Twain

Reply to
F.H.

Well CY, me @ my.com do what you always do , tie a string around them and hang it around your neck

Reply to
m Ransley

Trade them in on the Chia potted herb plants...Much more useful in the kitchen..

Jeff

-- Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Jeff Wisnia

The question is not how, but why! zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec