How to determine size of mini screwdrivers?

I have various mini screwdrivers that became separated from their cases. Some were labeled by a number system, some by fractional inch measurements. Is there a way to measure them to put them back in the right slots?

Thanks.

Reply to
brassplyer

In regular size screwdrivers, both Robertson and Phillips screw drivers go from number "0" to #3 with 0 being the smallest and 3 the largest. Why not arrange them from smallest to largest that way?

So far as I know, it's only slot screwdrivers that go by their actual dimensions, like 3/16 X 4 where 3/16 is the blade width and 4 inches is the blade length.

Reply to
nestork

There are also "00" and "000" Phillips screwdrivers.

Agreed. Arrange them from the smallest to the largest.

Reply to
krw

I have a set of small screwdrivers. It is from Germany. The measurements for the slot screwdrivers are in mm. They are: 0.8, 1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2,

2.5, 3, 3.5, and 4.

The second dimension, for the blade length, is also in mm and ranges from

40 to 60.

What I find most useful in this set are the Phillips. They are: 000, 00, 0, and 1.

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss