How to adjust steel linked watch band (Wenger Swiss Military waterproof)

Bubububutt - then he'd have to get them out of his body cavities!

Reply to
RAM^3

Frank Adam wrote

Pathetic, really.

Nope.

Pathetic, really.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Nah, i'll just call you Rod.

Reply to
Frank Adam

If he keeps going at this rate he eventually get some thumbs.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Gunner wrote

Irrelevant.

Some collect buggy whips too.

Pathetic, really.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Irrelevant to dots in watches, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

careful you are insulting 12 year olds :)

Reply to
zog

Its nasty to do. Probably in the top 2 bad designs I have tackled. Use a pin extractor to force out the pin. Then a needle nose plier to pull out the pin. The links then need to be bent inward to about 30 degrees so that the lugs on the male end line up with the gap in the female part of the next link. They are pretty stiff soI used a flat bladed blunt knife to ease them apart. I have a small watch tool kit and I think you will not get this apart without the right tools.

Reply to
Rhodri80