How to adjust 1 piece metal garage door

Does anyone have tips on balancing a one piece (non-sectional, non-rollup) metal garage door (2-car garage). It shakes really bad when it’s going up and down. Replaced both springs and motor

Reply to
cassandra butler

Open up the yellow pages, look for 'Garage Door Repair' and call the associated number.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

I don't have any real advice except to look on YouTube. There are a lot of fixit videos there. It's easy to get distracted by silly things like this, though.

Dean Hoffman

Thank you for that advice I have done that and it’s a 4 month wait

Reply to
Cass