How thigns go wrong

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:35:21 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

Snicker

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:33:07 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

Do like the smell of incense in your food or does it disperse first? Just like old time Patchouli...

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 13:07:31 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com posted for all of us to digest...

I never know whether to laugh, cry or ignore his posts here. He has me blocked so I read him for amusement purposes only. I think he is the mayor of crazytown.

Reply to
Tekkie©

The way things are today they could sell that soup for $2 a can calling it "Ultra Low Sodium Recipe".

Reply to
gfretwell

He has me blocked too. Every few months he asks a legitimate question that I have an answer for but he never sees the reply. So it goes.

Reply to
rbowman

No, I put it in an incense holder after the oven is lit. It's stick incense so I can reach through the hole to get closer to the burner. Using the Zippo at the hole and waiting for the gas to waft up leads to a minor explosion.

In the winter when the cave is buttoned up tight a little incense isn't a bad thing.

Reply to
rbowman

I grew up with those stoves. We never used that lighting hole. It was always a strike anywhere stick match under the burner. If you were a kid you would start the gas, wait, then light the match and throw it in like a grenade. Get back and duck. Whoomf. Top door flies open. Sometime the broiler pan would come out a ways.

In the dark it was spectacular.

... and I am supposed to be scared of a virus ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 23:22:00 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com posted for all of us to digest...

I used this word in a previous post: flameout! Giggity

Reply to
Tekkie©