Hotpoint Dishwasher.

Hello! I have a Hotpoint Dishwasher super plus 7822. It will not switch on when I close the door The amber light on the front is still showing. It has given us magnificent service as it is about 16 years old and it has behaved faultlessly untill today; so we have no complaints. Incidentally the door refused to lock closed on the present refill of dishes but it did so after repeated attempts Can someone advise how I might be able to effect a repair? Many thanks in anticipation. Paddy.

Reply to
Paddy

Hi,

UK style Hotpoint? If yes, something from the links below may be able to help...

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Hello Jeff, yes my hotpoint dishwasher is a uk machine. The fault was the Door handle switch which has now been replaced and all is at peace again in our house!! Thank you very much for your help. Paddy.

Reply to
Paddy

showing.

refill of

Thank you for the update...should help others :)

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid