Hot water

Hot water open original image

I just bought a home that is 5 years old. The hot water outlet gets hot but no hot water comes out the hot water side of the faucet. Only cold water. It has a Talco cartridge circulator. The valves are upen everywhere, even the one hidden in the wall. See pic. Any ideas?

Joe Sangster

It might be covered by your sales contract, but I'm curious, What is the "hot water outlet"?

Which faucet? Do you have other hot water faucets in the home? Do they have hot water coming out of them?

You have more pipes than I do. I guess that's what happens with newer houses.

What is this a picture of?

Reply to
micky

Umm....did you have it inspected before you bought it?

Reply to
ChairMan