Home Video Security System

Can anyone recommend a good home video security system?

Reply to
wijdg

My german shephard and my wiener dog are pretty good at protecting my home videos.

(Sorry, just couldn't resist.)

Reply to
Robert Allison

A 16- or 20-guage shotgun can be had for under $300.00. You'll want to consider Aguila shot-shells; they are 3/4 length and you can get more of them in a pump shotgun magazine.

A pistol or long knife also comes in handy to administer the coup de grâce when the intruder is hors de combat.

Reply to
HeyBub