home energy monitors

I'd be interested in the data I could get from one these monitors that tap into the main panel such as

Anyone care to comment on these type of devices?

Thanks

Lenny

Reply to
Leonardo

With statements like, Installation may qualify you for an new tariff rate

200 amps is the largest service for a home, I sell electric services that START out at 400 amps for homes. Last week we quoted 1000 amp three phase for a residence.

Then add in the cost which is impossibly low for any utility grade equipment I have ever used (1-3%).

I noticed that there is a lack of any mention of any U.L. listing.

Pass

Reply to
SQLit

I didnt believe main breaker cabinets were availble much over 200 amp? has this changed?

Reply to
hallerb

You can also try a Kill-A-Watt it is accurate

Reply to
m Ransley

My little 1400 sq ft house built in 1975 has 300 amp service...

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1