Home Depot Store Security

Still haven't found any of the myriad off-topic posts of mine, eh?

It's been twelve hours already.

Reply to
HeyBub

It's not MY "search request." You VOLUNTEERED to do the research.

Specifically:

"I *can* do the research to prove my point, but I don't want to upset your delicate constitution by making you wrong."

You won't upset MY delicate constitution. I suspect you'll discover "denial" is not a river in Missouri.

Reply to
HeyBub

So, have you blown me off, being unable to prove your assertion and unwilling to admit the mistake, or are you a busy little bee?

The world wants to know.

Reply to
HeyBub

"Endless series of posts on HOA..." Endless?

I've made exactly ONE post regarding HOAs since August 1st.

Guns? I've made TWO posts involving guns: One referencing Home Depot, the other on how a shotgun can be made in a home workshop. Both, as I earlier said, may not be precisely involving home repair, but certainly, just like HOAs, within the interest sphere of DIYer's.

Okay, so here's the bottom line.

  1. You insult me.
  2. I call you on it and challenge you to substantiate the claim.
  3. You demur, saying you don't have the time or inclination to do so.
  4. Now you come up with ANOTHER easily debunked insult.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Reply to
HeyBub

replying to Dick Adams, Rebecca Caudill wrote: I wish Home Depot would hire me as their Security District Manager for the region. I do happen to know, having worked loss prevention as well as security in some pretty rough places, Home Depot's theft policy is not the same as a clothing retail store where if they catch you, they will not put hands on you to detain you. However, Home Depot takes quite the opposite outlook as a clothing retail store. They catch you, should they feel up to the task, they will take you down to the ground. Perhaps they have not received the proper training to do just that? I remain your expert on loss prevention. Standard procedure and what they think they know about their type casted thief, which is divided into 2 types is all horse shit. It's a new day, a new age, and there are new types of thieves and thefts.Get a clue.

Reply to
Rebecca Caudill