Holloway House "Quick Shine" Finish

Have any of you tried this product? It claims it's "not a wax, it's a polymer...like a new floor in a bottle...will establish a deep, rich glow to hardwood floors, marble, tile, laminates, no-wax, and most hard surface flooring. It will never yellow and never need to be stripped."

I'm wondering whether this is really any different from your average floor wax product (by this I mean the squirt 'n' mop type, not a real wax that needs buffing, etc.)

I like Holloway House floor cleaner, but it's 2-3 times the price of most products; likewise, this "not a wax" is 2-3 times the price of regular floor wax. The "never yellow, never need to be stripped" angle has a lot of appeal, though.

Any experience with it?

Jo Ann

Reply to
jah213