Higher SEER = More Problems? Worth it?

:

Thanks to the illegitimate president we now have you can look forward to even larger increases in the near future.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Hwang is the sound that the rod makes when spanking an unruly child or teenager.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Supposing he'd been a US born natural Democrat. Would that make anyone feel better?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sheeit, then you must be in 7th Heaven, over there in Utah!!

Reply to
Existential Angst

Hi, Hwang = ? = ?, Got it? Speaking of marriage, I can trace back my whole clan back to early 14th century. BTW, I am 37th generation. I have document, the whole thing on two DVD set. Periodically updated/published/distributed from clan Hq. based in Seoul, Korea(my home town) Can you or your family match it? Do you know who you are?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Tony Hwang wrote in news:Kjb1n.17946$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe16.iad:

Yes we know who we are. We are...

Left to right: Stormin Mormon, Oren & Nate. I'm not in it of course because I'm taking the picture.

Reply to
Red Green

Hi, Yup, red and green.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Red Green wrote in news:Xns9CF8DE30D4374RedGreen@

216.168.3.70:

Then of course there's the Bad Boys:

Left to right:

You know who you are!

Reply to
Red Green

Don't forget Grandma!

Suka Midak

Our very first Affirmative Action President? We hope to have some change left after he's gone.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

responding to

PopeyeTheSailor wrote: NORDYNE IQ DRIVE (AKA MAYTAG, FRIGIDAIRE, WESTINGHOUSE) 23 SEER A/C UNITS

I have owned this Maytag 23 SEER IQ Drive equipment from Nordyne (both a 3 t> According to CR:

Reply to
PopeyeTheSailor

NORDYNE IQ DRIVE (AKA MAYTAG, FRIGIDAIRE, WESTINGHOUSE) 23 SEER A/C UNITS >

That is with any piece of equipment, more things on it more problems can be expected that is no option. it does not matters high or low efficiency more sophistication more problems just like your car.

Reply to
Grumpy