HF 3ph generator

I wonder what they actually ship-- the blue picture or the bronze picture?? LOL

$4,999, 20 kW, diesel, but "without control panel".... I wonder if they mean circuit panel.

And 2,250 lbs.... holy shit....

Oh yeah, and "reconditioned".... hmmmm.......

Generac makes a 10 kW 3 ph nat gas gen, for about $8 K, iirc. No nat. gas gens on HF.

Just fyi.

All of generac's stuff seems to be back-ordered.

Reply to
Existential Angst

All of those reconditioned 20KW diesel generators available from multiple sources apparently came out of refrigerated rail cars. I haven't seen one personally, but they are supposed to be really good rugged units.

Reply to
Pete C.

The have a similar motor to the Detroit Diesel that I sold last summer, except 2 cylinders instead of 3. Rugged, and loud.

Ignoramus1493