Here is how to deal with squirrels

Make sure you are not eating or driving anything when you watch this:

When it's flyin' time again you're gonna heave me.

I can see that far-away look in the skies.

I can tell as I'm sailin past that starling

That it won't be long before it's flyin time.

apologies to Buck Owens

John T.

Reply to
hubops

This one is even better

The fun starts a 0:59

Lots of slow motion from several angles. You can almost hear the squirrels yelling "OH S***!". And when the land and run back for more, you can almost hear them yelling "AGAIN! AGAIN!"

Back when I was less mellow the people in the first floor apartment had a cat that would come up to the second floor porch to snoop around. One day the cat was particularly annoying so I put him in a paper grocery sack and tossed him over the porch railing.

'The very next day' my ass. The cat came back in less than 2 minutes and said 'That was fun. Can we do it again?' I gave up and went back to ignoring him.

Reply to
bowman

Hysterical!

Cats HATE to be ignored. Good times. Good times.