Re: Squirrels decimating mangoes

Tried almost everything like hanging old CD?s, attached lose aluminum foil etc. Works for a while but they?re smart and figure out after a few days. Even wrapped a big rubber snake around the trunk?five days later they were stepping on it!!! One thing that works for me to stop rodents and birds is to use steel wire mesh bags like the ones on the website QYFIRST (or type QYFIRST in the Amazon search bar). I use them to protect my mangos and avocados and no loss of fruits since I started using them. I even protect my tomatoes from rats with them. They can?t chew the steel mesh. Works perfect!

Reply to
Patrick Greaux

Hi Patrick,

Get you one of these. Make sure you are not eating or drinking anything when you watch this:

I laughed my a*** off.

-T

This one is even better

The fun starts a 0:59

Lots of slow motion from several angles. You can almost hear the squirrels yelling "OH S***!". And when they land and run back for more, you can almost hear them yelling "AGAIN! AGAIN!"