Help with school project.

Hello, we are doing a research project for a class on online communities. Would you please take the time to answer these few questions in a reply message?

  1. Would you describe this blog/newsgroup/message board as a community? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

  1. Do you talk with anyone from this blog/newsgroup/message board out side of it? (yes or no)

  2. Do you know anyone in this blog/newsgroup/message board by their real name rather than their screen name? (yes or no)

  1. How well do you think you know other people that use this blog/ newsgroup/message board? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

  2. How well do you trust others to leave honest comments/postings on this blog/newsgroup/message board? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

Thanks!

Reply to
bibbya

If I rate question number 5 as a 1, does that make all of the other answers suspect?

RicodJour

Not necessarily, we're taking an average of the responses to all 5 questions.

Reply to
bibbya