help needed on through bulkhead fitting

Got an el cheapo weed sprayer with plastic tank. The cheesy hose to the wand they put on it has cracked.

I'd like to put a new, longer hose on it.

Problem being that they have a plastic collar fitting that screws down on a nipple on the tank, and the nipple has some kind of non-standard thread. I'm thinking of abandoning it and putting in a new arrangement.

So, what commonly available part or parts are there that I can use to put through a new hole drilled in the top of the tank that will enable me to hook a hose up to it?

Reply to
rb

(Google is your friend... :) )

Any decent local hardware should have hand sprayer parts--if not, a respectable nursery/garden supply.

--

Reply to
dpb

How about just a common hose clamp that you can buy at any hardware or automotive store? Bob-tx

Reply to
Bob