Help My College Fund

Like all of us, I am filled with hopes, plans and dreams for the future. The All-American Dream, starting, owning and maintaining my own successful business is one of my life goals. Many factors including a good education, financial stability and opportunity are products of a chance for to succeed in business and beyond. Determination, desire and goal setting, are just a few examples of a will to succeed in life and beyond. A combination of a strong will and correctly placed opportunity are the fabrics of the success story of a lifetime.

I myself can only provide one of the fabrics of "my success". Now, I am looking for an opportunity to prove myself worthy of your support, in whatever way, shape or form that you may see fit to grant me.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me and hear my case. Now that you have come this far, I ask you to lend me the time to tell you a bit about myself, my life, my hopes and dreams for my future and what you may be able to do to help me build it.

jasonandrewstilwell.com

Reply to
jason

Rather than panhandle on the internet, put your efforts into a part time job an earn some money for your education. Works for tens of thousands of students.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Meh. What's the deal with my.com and me.com, you mention both as if you own them. Your website reads like English is your second language, and the web design looks like 1995. Earlier you were raising money to go to Mardi Gras (!), which is misspelled.

Krissy is hot though, so you got that going for you, which is good. You strike me and probably others as a lazy playboy, though maybe we're just jealous.

Reply to
roger61611

Ive heard there are many internet begging sites out there...

sorry ass people..wont work..we would just toss them into woodchippers

Reply to
cornytheclown