Hazy Valspar 'Clear' stone/concrete sealer

I recently applied Valspar Severe Weather masonry sealer which was supposed to dry to a clear 'wet' look finish. To my utter disgust, the dry Valspar sealer dried to milky white color, not clear in the least. I need to find out how to remove this sh*t from my walkway. I have tried acetone, muratic acid, and varnish stripper to no avail.

Does anyone know what to use to remove this acrylic polymer disaster?

Thanks

Reply to
<me

Call the co to see what would cause the problem, and save whats in the can. They should help out.

Reply to
mark Ransley